The Janome DC2013 brings the features you need to complete any project: home dec, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting. Fifty stitches, including three buttonholes, give essential variety for your diverse sewing needs. You'll also find a variety of easy convenience features, including an auto-lock button, easy reverse, and a speed control slider. The DC 2013 also features the stability and depndability you expect only from a high end machine, allowing you to sew with precision and confidence.
- 50 stitches, including 3 buttonholes
- Up/Down needle position buttons
- Auto-Declutch bobbin winder
- Stitch number, width, and length buttons
- Direct stitch selection buttons
- Fully Automatic sensor buttonhole
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- SFS (superior feed system)
- Built-in needle threader
- Reverse Stitch button
- Speed control slider
- Includes bonus accessories - Walking Foot & 1/4" Foot
- Hard Case
Easy Convenience Features
You'll find a memorized needle up/down, locking stitch, speed control slider, and one-hand needle threader conveniently located at your fingertips.
The DC2013 offers 50 built-in stitches, including 3 one-step buttonholes. The backlit LED screen indicates stitch selection, and easy navigation buttons help to easily select stitch and set width and length.
The DC2013 makes it easy to sew in tight spaces with a convertible free arm.
Item : DC2014